As an Environment Agency, licensed Waste Carrier and permitted road sweeper and gully waste recycling operator we understand and comply with the stringent laws surrounding European Waste Code identification prior to the removal and correct disposal of all Commercial and Residential hazardous and inert liquid wastes.
Specialist Vehicles Delivering Sustainability Benefits
We have a diverse jet vacuum tanker fleet that includes ‘KSA’s that recycles waste water through onsite solid and suspended solid removal that delivers compliant onsite waste discharge capability that dramatically reduces our clients disposal cost. We also have an extensive Johnston VT801 and VT651 road sweeper fleet that have ability to support Highway gully cleansing. We regularly cleanse:
- highway gullies
- underground balancing tanks
- wet wells
Our operators are C.S.C.S. approved, N.V.Q. 2 driving certificated and confined space qualified enabling them to enter any underground cavity.
Recycling your Waste
We are the UK’s largest Road Sweeper and Gully Waste processor and as such have capability to:
- collect your waste using our dedicated fleet of light weight arctics
- deliver 100% landfill disposal avoidance
- achieve up to 95% compliant Waste Date Flow recycling reporting
- send you quarterly reports on post treatment material fraction break downs
- return your aggregate and sand fraction with ‘end of waste’ certification for reuse delivering ‘closed loop’ recycling reporting
As a licensed Waste Carrier we understand and comply with all relevant legislation.
We provide free estimates without obligation. If you would like further information please contact us!