Reliable Service, Quick Gully Cleansing Results
As an environment agency, licensed waste carrier, and permitted road sweeper and gully waste recycling operator, we understand and comply with the stringent laws surrounding European Waste Code identification. This occurs prior to the removal and correct disposal of all Commercial and Residential hazardous and inert liquid wastes.
Our gully cleansing solutions include:
- Highway gullies
- Sewers and Pipes
- Underground Balancing Tanks
- Wet Wells
Specialist Vehicles Delivering Sustainability Benefits
Our diverse jet vacuum tanker fleet recycles waste water via onsite solid and suspended solid removal. We ensure that our solutions deliver compliant onsite waste discharge, while dramatically reducing our clients’ disposal costs. We also utilise an extensive Johnston VT801 and VT651 road sweeper fleet that have ability to support highway gully cleansing.
Qualified Construction Skills Certification Scheme Operators
Our operators are CSCS-approved, N.V.Q. 2 driving certified and confined space qualified, enabling them to enter any underground cavity.
If you would like to find out more about the legal treatment of road sweeping and gully waste, take a look at our article on Environment Agency guidelines for street sweeping and gully waste.
Recycling Your Drainage and Gully Waste
As the UK’s largest road sweeper and gully waste processor, we have the capability to:
- Collect your waste using our dedicated fleet of vehicles
- Avoid sending any of your waste to landfill
- Achieve up to 95% compliant WasteDataFlow recycling reporting
- Send quarterly reports on post-treatment material fraction breakdowns
- Return your aggregate and sand fraction with ‘end of waste’ certification for reuse, thus delivering ‘closed loop’ recycling reporting
As a licensed Waste Carrier we understand and comply with all relevant legislation.
We provide free estimates without obligation. If you would like further information please contact us.