Sweeptech recognises its obligations to act responsibly, ethically and with integrity in its interactions with all stakeholders be they, staff, customers, suppliers, neighbours and the environment as a whole. It:
- has as separate Environmental Policy Statement clarifying its commitment to negating its impact on the environment.
- carries out regular risk assessments to guarantee the well being of staff and stakeholders in accordance with Health and Safety legislation.
- is certificated against International Standards to guarantee the quality of its management systems.
- actively manages its reputation, and drives best practice, through the application of Ethical Sales and Purchasing Policies.
- is an Equal Opportunities Employer which promotes diversity and does not differentiate on grounds of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
- actively contributes to social and environmental initiatives in the local community both through competition award sponsorship and also through the donation of time and expertise.
- commits to being open and transparent in the interests of promoting best practice.
Follow links below to see policy documents